We Need You!!
Chapter volunteers are integral part of the Chapter Board and carry out many of the activities necessary for Chapter events, publications, and other activities. The Board of Directors has need for dedicated, energetic volunteers to support Chapter events and services. Even if you have only a few hours a month to volunteer, your help is needed.
Volunteering for the Chapter provides a variety of benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities with fellow members and IT professionals.
- Opportunities to do something you’re interested in that you may not be able to do in your day job. For example, if you’re interested in photography, Communications can use you as a correspondent for chapter events, taking photos of our events.
- Earn up to 20 hours of free CPE each year. (Maximum that ISACA recognizes)
If you are a current GWDC member and would like to serve your chapter and fellow members, please take a few minutes to complete the steps below.
If you have any questions about the volunteer program, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator through the Contact Us form. There is an entry under the “I have a question about” field for “volunteering.”‘
How to Volunteer
1. Identify Area(s) of Interest
The Chapter Board page displays the committees and their areas of responsibility. We also provide details on responsibilities for Officers, Directors, and Coordinators. Feel free to contact the Director(s) if you have questions.
2. Complete the Volunteer Survey
Please complete a brief survey to provide contact information, areas of interest, and availability. You’ll also be asked to sign non-disclosure, conflict of interest, and willingness to serve statements.