To help our members and event attendees gain access to their CPE certificates through Cvent, our event management website, we’ve created a “CPE Certificate and Slide Presentations” page for each event this year. And will do so going forward. This page contains the same information that event participants receive via email after an event has completed: links to the CPE certificate and feedback survey as well as any presentations have authorized by the presenters for distribution.
If you attended an event, you can access your CPE certificate and other event resources by doing the following for each event:
- Click on an event below to access the Cvent registration site for the event.
- Once on the Cvent site for the event, click the ALREADY REGISTERED? link in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the email address you registered with and the confirmation number for the event. If you don’t have the confirmation number, there is a link to have it emailed to you.
- Once logged in, click the “Post Registration” link atop the page and click the CPE CERTIFICATE and SLIDE PRESENTATIONS link.
If you have any questions or issues accessing these resources, contact us using the CPE Questions Contact Form.
Links to CPE Certificate and Other Resources for Past Events
- Summer Seminar – Shifting to High Value Work Through Technology (August 18, 2022)
- Summer Seminar – Hardening IT Security Posture (July 21, 2022)
- 2022 Chapter Annual Meeting (June 15, 2022)
- Seminar – Introduction to Auditing with PowerShell® (June 10, 2022)
- Certified in Emerging Technology (CET) – Cloud Fundamentals (June 4 and 11, 2022)
- CISA Summer 2022 Review Course (June 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2022)
- CISM Summer 2022 Review Course (June 2 – 4, 2022)
- CRISC Summer 2022 Review Course (April 23, 30; May 7, 2022)
- Seminar – Proactive Security Control Implementation and Vulnerability Mitigation (April 20, 2022)
- 2022 Annual FISMA and Risk Management Framework Panel Discussion (April 14, 2022)
- Information Technology Certified Associate™ (ITCA™) – Cybersecurity Fundamentals (April 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2022)
- CISA Spring 2022 Review Course (March 19, 26; April 2, 9, 2022)
- Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK™) Review Course (March 18 – 19 and 25 – 26, 2022)
- Women in Leadership and Technology 2022 Conference (March 10, 2022)
- CISM Spring 2022 Review Course (February 26; March 5, 12, 2022)
- IT Audit Conference 2022 (February 22, 2022)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Technology 2022 Panel (February 3, 2022)
- Panel Discussion with EY: Software Asset Management and Risk Mitigation (January 19, 2022)
- 2022 Emerging Technology Virtual Conference (January 13, 2022)