Chapter volunteers are the lifeblood of the membership and carry out many of the activities necessary for Chapter events, publications, and other activities. The Board of Directors has the on-going need for dedicated, energetic volunteers to support Chapter events and services. Even if you have only a few hours a month to volunteer, your help is needed.
To help Members identify areas where volunteers are needed, the Board has identified specific needs areas where volunteers are needed.
Below are the current volunteer needs for the Chapter, by Directorate.
- Moderator(s) for LinkedIn Group: To facilitate discussion of articles and topics, including introducing topics for discussion.
- Anyone interested in document design: To assist in the creation of hard copy mailers and PDF versions of the chapter newsletter.
- Anyone interested in photography: To take photos during chapter events.
- Graphics Design: To develop graphics for the chapter website, social media, newsletter, and publications.
If you are interested in these, or any other Communications related areas, please contact Gregory Scoma, Communications Director.
- General Marketing team Support (2)
- Anyone with experience in marketing, social media, or general promotion to support Marketing team with promoting ISACA events (through attendance at other events, attendance at GWDC Marketing table at our conferences, etc.)
If you are interested in these, or any other Marketing related areas, please contact Sushila Nair, Marketing Director.