Chapter volunteers are the lifeblood of the membership and carry out many of the activities necessary for Chapter events, publications, and other activities. The Board of Directors has the on-going need for dedicated, energetic volunteers to support Chapter events and services. Even if you have only a few hours a month to volunteer, your help is needed.
To help Members identify areas where volunteers are needed, the Board has identified specific needs areas where volunteers are needed.
Below are the current volunteer needs for the Chapter, by Directorate.
- Moderator(s) for LinkedIn Group: To facilitate discussion of articles and topics, including introducing topics for discussion.
- Social media management associate director to manage Hootsuite platform.
- Active Campaign associate director to manage email subscriptions.
- Anyone interested in analytice
If you are interested in these, or any other Communications related areas, please contact Kenneth Myers, Communications Director.
- General Marketing team Support (2)
- Anyone with experience in marketing, social media, or general promotion to support Marketing team with promoting ISACA events (through attendance at other events, attendance at GWDC Marketing table at our conferences, etc.)
If you are interested in these, or any other Marketing related areas, please contact Sushila Nair, Marketing Director.