Waver is looking for a Senior Associate to join our growing IT Advisory Services (ITAS) department. Our ITAS team works with our clients to make a more risk-aware, effective IT organization that can deliver transformational business change and meet regulatory compliance requirements. Our IT Advisory Services include Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance Monitoring, SSAE 18 (SOC 1, 2 & 3) Reporting, PCI DSS Assessments, IT Internal Audits, external audit support over IT, and cybersecurity assessments. Weaver’s ITAS team is a high-performing, dynamic team with great growth and results.
An ITAS Senior Associate is responsible for day-to-day execution of engagement objectives while supervising teams of interns and associates on multiple concurrent engagements. This individual has a thorough understanding of the interaction of systems and financial processes and has experience managing engagement economics and client expectations to drive successful completion of engagement objectives.
This particular position will focus primarily on a large project for a global company, while also allowing for exposure to other types of projects.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, or related field
- Master’s degree or further education in information systems is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting with minimum of 2 years as a Senior Associate
- Experience creating process narratives
- Experience creating controls for SOC reporting
- Detailed understanding of networking, cloud services, infrastructure, and supporting controls required
- Focused SOC experience required, including readiness assessments
- Excellent client service skills required
- SAP experience preferred
- CISA required, CIA, CISSP and/or other technical certifications preferred
- Experience in training, mentoring and developing of staff
- DoD Clearance may be required
Weaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.