CPEs Uploaded to ISACA Global for GWDC Events (4th Quarter 2023)
CPE credits for GWDC events that occurred in the 4th quarter of this year have been uploaded to ISACA Global for GWDC Members. This upload covered the following events:
- Cloud Security 2023 Conference
- Proposed Changes to GAO’s FISCAM Panel Discussion
- CISM Fall 2023 Review Course
- CET Cloud Fundamentals Review Course: An ISACA CommunITy Giveback Event
- Cybersecurity 2023 Conference
- CISA Fall 2023 Review Course
- Artificial Intelligence and Generative AI 101 Seminar
CPEs for events that ended or occurred in December will be uploaded by December 20th.
Members can view these uploads through the “CPE Management” section of their MyISACA page on ISACA Global’s website.
Event attendees have a two-week period from the time CPE Certificates are issued to contact the chapter regarding issues with their certificate, including number of credits awarded.
CPE certificates are emailed to the address provided during registration. CPE certificates are also accessible online, with the instructions to do so provided on the Access Your CPE Certificate page. Along with certificates, the feedback survey and available presentations for the event are also available.
If you have any questions regarding CPEs, please contact us using the CPE Questions Contact Form.
The next CPE upload to ISACA Global will occur on or before March 31, 2024.