Thank you for your 2018 membership in the ISACA Greater Washington, D.C. Chapter and your commitment to professional excellence! We hope you have gained from the many professional benefits your relationship with GWDC provides you. Membership in GWDC also advances the mission of our association, which is to support enterprise objectives though the development, provision and promotion of research, standards, competencies and practices for the effective governance, control and assurance of information, systems and technology. We look forward to your continued involvement during 2019 and are committed to serving you and the profession for many years to come.
For those members who have “not yet renewed,” please do so to ensure that your member benefits and certification(s) continue through 2019. Login at www.isaca.org and go to the “My ISACA” tab and click on the RENEW icon. If you have forgotten your password or user name, click on the “Forgot Password and/or User Name?” link. After remitting your payment by credit card you will receive a purchase receipt online and via email in addition to a receipt and updated membership card issued by postal mail. If you are not paying by credit card and want to pay by check or bank transfer, click the “Pay by Check or Bank Transfer” button when you reach the shopping cart.
GWDC provides significant benefits and local networking opportunities, including one-day monthly Conferences focused on topics of significance in the Mid-Atlantic region, hands-on technical Special Seminars, in-depth, executive seminars, webinars on hot topics available on-demand, and social events so that you may network with your industry peers. Our local chapter dues are $40 and is one of the lowest amonst ISACA’s 200+ chapters. This fee helps offset our increasing costs to provide high value conferences, seminars, and networking mixers.
As a member of GWDC, you derive exceptional value from ISACA member resources:
- Save $40.00 off your annual certification fee for each certification you hold
- Earn over 70 CPE hours at no additional charge
- Network with a global community of more than 110,000 information systems professionals
- Receive member-only discounts on exam registration and preparation materials, publications and more
- Access to ISACA’s eLibrary of more than 525 titles and downloadable research documents
- Receive ISACA Journal articles and full issues in digital form
- Introduction to the Knowledge Center for insights and peer-to-peer collaboration
- Maintain a customizable online professional profile
- Register for events and product purchases with a special member rate
For more information about ISACA’s exceptional member benefits, visit ISACA’s website.
If you have questions, please Contact Us, providing your ISACA Membership number. If you don’t have your member number readily available, provide us with your full name and a telephone contact number.
Director of Membership