Thank you for your 2019 membership in the ISACA Greater Washington, D.C. Chapter and your commitment to professional excellence! We hope you have gained from the many professional benefits your relationship with GWDC provides you. Membership in GWDC also advances the mission of our association, which is to support enterprise objectives though the development, provision and promotion of research, standards, competencies and practices for the effective governance, control and assurance of information, systems and technology. We look forward to your continued involvement during 2020 and are committed to serving you and the profession for many years to come.
For those members who have “not yet renewed,” it is not too late. Please renew as soon as possible to ensure that your member benefits and certification(s) continue through 2020. Login at www.isaca.org and go to the “My ISACA” tab and click on the RENEW icon.
GWDC provides significant benefits and local networking opportunities, including one-day monthly Conferences focused on topics of significance in the Mid-Atlantic region, hands-on technical Special Seminars, in-depth, executive seminars, webinars on hot topics available on-demand, and social events so that you may network with your industry peers. Our local chapter dues are $40 and is one of the lowest amonst ISACA’s 200+ chapters. This fee helps offset our increasing costs to provide high value conferences, seminars, and networking mixers.
As a member of GWDC, you derive exceptional value from ISACA member resources at the local and international level:
- Access to lower registration fees for chapter events and training
- Gain opportunities to volunteer with one of the largest ISACA chapters while earning up to 20 CPEs
- Network with over 4,000 members locally and a 145,000 information systems professionals globally
- Earn over 70 CPE hours at no additional charge
- Receive member-only discounts on exam registration and preparation materials, publications and more
- Access to ISACA’s eLibrary of more than 525 titles and downloadable research documents
- Receive ISACA Journal articles and full issues in digital form
- Introduction to the Knowledge Center for insights and peer-to-peer collaboration
- Maintain a customizable online professional profile
- Register for events and product purchases with a special member rate
For more information about ISACA’s exceptional member benefits, visit ISACA’s website.
If you have questions, please Contact Us, providing your ISACA Membership number. If you don’t have your member number readily available, provide us with your full name and a telephone contact number.
Director of Membership