Website Protiviti Government Services
Face the Future with Confidence
The Information Systems Security Officier (ISSO) is responsible for ensuring secure operations, advising the system owner about security-related issues, and ensuring the system is compliant with security policies and standards. The nature of the project requires an ISSO that comes from a technical background and has demonstrated experience in one or more technical disciplines (e.g., system administration, network administration, security engineering, PKI etc.). Additionally, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as an ISSO (preferred) or Information System Security Manager (ISSM) (acceptable) within the DoD.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Building alignment among the work force in technical and management focus areas for information assurance.
- Solid experience building IA documentation packages and maintaining system cyber posture.
- Effective management of the IA accreditation process, coordinating with stakeholders to ensure that IA reviews are successful in a minimum amount of time.
- Thorough technical knowledge and understanding relevant Federal policies and regulations for networking, IT systems, virtualization and cloud, and security.
- Experience with PKI-related programs in the commercial or federal sectors (securing CA’s preferred).
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Ten (10)+ years of experience providing information assurance support for full lifecycle IT projects with similar technologies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or an additional 5 years of experience performing IA accreditation and support on projects with similar technologies.
- Has a DoD Approved 8570 Level III Certification (CISSP or Associate, CISM, CASP, CISA, GCED, GCIH, GSLC, or CCISO).
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Kenneth joined ISACA in 2013 and presently serves as the GWDC Communications Director. Kenneth also volunteers with ISACA International and some of his volunteering consists of the Learning Visions Working Group, Identity Management Topic Leader, and Emerging Technology Topic Leader. Kenneth is a Senior Manager for Protiviti Government Services within the Security and Privacy Practice. He holds the CISM, CISA, PMP, CIPP/G, AWS CCP and is a trained CyberArk Delivery Engineer.