Navy Federal Credit Union
The Zero Trust Security Principal will be an agent of change committed to leading and developing the approach for NFCU’s adoption of Zero Trust framework , working with stakeholders across the enterprise in building the roadmap and execution plans.
- Serve as the Business Product Owner for NFCU’s Zero Trust strategy and responsible for leading the effort to organize the execution of blueprint by influencing and building the appropriate coalitions across multiple departments and disciplines
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture as an advisor to define, design, and deliver the blueprint for a Zero Trust platform that encompasses NFCU’s assets, applications, network, data and identities
- Drive the development of the technology strategy and roadmap towards a Zero Trust paradigm including integration with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Security, Endpoint Security, Policy and Trust engines
- Advise on Zero Trust security design, configuration, and solutions
- Utilize threat modeling techniques to develop Zero Trust controls to be applied to architecture, data, network and applications
- Champion Zero Trust principles across all pillars of delivery at NFCU including new technologies such as SASE, cloud technologies, enterprise identity
- Partner with IT organization to shift the access and authentication paradigm across NFCU to Zero Trust and reduce risk to include insider threat
- Act within an advisory role on Authorization and Authentication systems, infrastructure and implementation techniques in driving Zero Trust Architecture
- Assist in defining the strategy and roadmaps for ZT technology products, service standards, and governance routines
- Work with teams within NFCU supporting policies and standards and provide in-depth knowledge and guidelines driving towards a Zero Trust solution
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise security, including familiarity of data architecture and identity ecosystems
- Deep technology expertise in infrastructure including cloud and hybrid implementations, applications and security
- Understanding and delivery experience with leading security frameworks including Zero Trust
- Extraordinary organizational and cross-functional communication skills to collaborate on Zero Trust with existing identity and data implementations
- Knowledge application concepts and development and secure authentication and data patterns
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
The salary range for this position is: $130,500 – $184,400
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership
To apply for this job please visit nfcucareers.ttcportals.com.