Navy Federal Credit Union
To own the overall success of IT projects and is accountable to ensure the outcomes of the project are realized and sustainable. To provide leadership and execution for delivering outcomes that are aligned with the ISD portfolio
• Apply and adhere to project management processes best practices
• Build and maintain relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
• Identify, communicate and resolve technical, tactical and operational project issues and risks
• Interview and onboard staff
• Monitor and measure staff assignment results against project goals and accountabilities
• Provide feedback and suggestions to improve/enhance establish project management policies, procedures and methodologies
• Provide regular feedback to project members and input to the performance review process
• Full life–cycle project management
o Establish and lead project teams
o Develop project plan/scope/schedule/cost/communications
o Procure and/or manage resources/timelines/deadlines/quality
o Risk, Issue and Change management
o Ensure successful project implementation
o Scope of responsibility
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Experience in IT resource allocation and management
• Experience in project leadership and execution, including initiatives with technology, processes, cross–functional teams and external partner team members
• Significant experience in leading, guiding and coaching professional staff
• Significant experience in working and participating in cross–functional, multi–dimensional teams and projects
• Advanced knowledge of development or operations framework methodologies, including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), etc.
• Advanced knowledge of project lifecycles and management methodologies
• Advanced database and presentation software skills
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced skill in building strategic and execution–focused plans and alliances with partner leadership
• Advanced skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Advanced skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• PMP Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
• Proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies, embedded security, and platforms
• Manage projects to investigate and resolve incidents as directed by the CSO and CISO
• Maintain a working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements
• Structured project management experience in deploying security-related initiatives
• Knowledge of cyber security risk management concepts, cybersecurity frameworks (NIST CSF, BSIMM), controls, standards, secure coding principles, and security technologies.
• Actively participate and work with security leaders to develop security governance framework materials (policies, controls, standards) to drive consistent security risk treatment across the enterprise.
• Ability to lead efforts to drive deeper adoption of security controls and safeguards while minimizing the operational burden to information resource teams.
• Deliver and report key metrics to provide stakeholders situational awareness regarding enterprise control and standards adoption.
• Responsible for developing metrics, OKRs, and KPIs for all projects
• Decompose complex security processes and solutions to identify relevant risk areas, potential control points, and provide sound recommendations for risk treatment.
• Certifications: One or more of the following certifications CRISC, PMP, CISSP, CISM, GSEC.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
To apply for this job please visit nfcucareers.ttcportals.com.