Website Navy Federal Credit Union
Lead, oversee and conduct complex information technology (IT), information security and risk management audits and engagements. Strong desire and skill in learning new technology, assessing and mitigating risk and offering assistance and guidance to implement best practices. Seeking self-driven professionals who desire to continuously expand their knowledge and contribute to the maturity of:
• Cloud computing
• Information Security program, security and threat intelligence operations, and incident response
• Data governance and security
• IT operations, business continuity and availability management
• 3rd party service provider IT controls and vendor management
• Online and Mobile applications, agile system development
• Asset, patch, vulnerability, configuration and change management
• Payment, voice and business systems
• Desktop, server and virtual hypervisor hosting
• Data Center
Applicants should have a desire and ability to attain certifications as IT risk professionals, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP, Security +, Microsoft and Cisco professional certifications.
Applicants should have a desire and ability to communicate in writing and verbally to inform and advise senior executives and the board of directors.
Ability to organize, plan and coordinate security PEN tests and other assessments performed by external consultants.To provide high-level technical expertise to Internal Auditors, while supporting wide-ranging Internal Audit initiatives. To plan, coordinate and organize projects and project teams. Advise Information Services on IT governance as required. Strong desire to communicate and build collaborative relationships throughout the enterprise to add value to the organization.
• Experience in some of the following Information Technology areas:
o Information Security, IT Operations, Project Management, Systems Development, Electronic Services (ie. Mobile, Online Banking), Application Development, Business Continuity, Remote Access, Virtualization, Database Management, Network Engineering, Data Center Security, Access Management, Change Management, Service Level Management, Patch Management, Software Inventory Management, zOS, CICS, TCPIP, Continuous Auditing, Data Mining, Data Loss Prevention, PCI DSS, PEN Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Service Oriented Architecture, Data Backup Restoration, PKI
• Experience in leading and conducting independent IT audits, analysis, technical writing and risk assessment
• Experience in performing data analysis and mining to assess IT systems (knowledge of SQL desired)
• Desire to independently learn about emerging information technology, assess risks and assess governance controls designed to mitigate risk
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field
• CISSP, CISA or other related Information Security and Information Technology certifications
• Experience in network engineering, information security, application development, systems development, business continuity, and databases
• Experience and knowledge in IT auditing and industry regulations
• Knowledge of Navy Federal operations
• Knowledge of the financial services industry
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Location: 5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526 or 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
To apply for this job please visit nfcucareers.ttcportals.com.