Website Cotton & Company, LLP
Serving the Public Interest
Cotton & Company LLP seeks a talented IT Audit Manager to supervise and perform tasks related to conducting IT audits of various federal agencies and their contractors. The manager will be responsible for the planning, organization and supervision of multiple IA audit and consulting engagements. Responsibilities will include overseeing and performing tasks related to the review and evaluation of computer-based systems, auditing general and application controls in complex IT environments, and participating in the hiring and development of staff and senior IA auditors.
- Plan, organize and manage the work on engagements, including delegating segments to staff and senior IT auditors.
- Monitor budget and project progress to ensure work is completed on-time and within budget.
- Develop and implement work plans designed to achieve identified objectives.
- Prepare audit reports for clients, conveying audit findings and recommendations.
- Execute the daily activities of the engagement.
- Maintain communication with partner(s) regarding engagement progress, staff performance and budget issues.
- Participate in the development of staff and senior level employees.
- Foster an efficient and team-oriented work environment.
- Interact with clients on a regular basis and maintain excellent client relations.
- Participate in the bid and proposal process.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, Decision Support Systems, Business Information Technology, or Information Security Assurance.
- Minimum 5 years IT audit or consulting experience, preferably in the Government sector, but experience may also include Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 experience
- CPA, CISA or CISSP certification is preferred
- Federal government experience, knowledge of federal laws including OMB A-130, NIST Special Publications, and FISMA
- Knowledge of FISCAM and/or COBIT methodology
- Understanding of general and application controls, basic financial applications and network operations
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments and/or attack and penetration work is a plus
- Ability to supervise, delegate, motivate and provide feedback to staff and seniors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually
- Ability to obtain a U.S. federal security clearance (U.S. Citizenship is required)
At Cotton, we believe that work should offer intellectual challenge, be fun, and allow for a healthy work/life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefits feature incentives that work, including professional certification, tuition reimbursement, and an individualized mentorship program.
You’ll find that we’re small enough to notice the performance of our employees and large enough to reward it. If you share our outlook and philosophies, we invite you to inquire about joining our team.
Cotton & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to Recruiting@cottoncpa.com