The ISACA GWDC is close to becoming the 3rd largest chapter in ISACA with close to 4,000 members! To meet our member’s personnel and professional development needs, the ISACA GWDC board plans several events throughout the year including conferences, networking events, seminars, and certification training. These events take time and planning, a little sweat and tears, and sometimes late nights. Get to know your GWDC board is a new Youtube series where our members can get to know your volunteer officers and directors who make the magic happen behind the scenes.
Get to know your GWDC board features a short interview with each of the ISACA officers and directors on their responsibilities, ISACA background, and a fun fact or two. The Board is comprised of elected officers and volunteer directors. See our organization chart for the lastest structure of the chapter and understand how the ISACA GWDC delivers its mission. Check out the youtube playlist or below for the individual videos. Post a comment to ask the board your question or check out our latest volunteer openings if you’re interested in volunteering.
- Jason Yakenchcek, ISACA GWDC President
- Alok Kakker, ISACA GWDC Vice President
- Sushila Nair, Director of Marketing
- Marvin Muhumza, Director of Programs
- Anthony Avens, Director of Audit
- Katherin Scott, Director of Membership
- Ken Myers, Director of Communications
- Jermaine Stanly, Director of Outreach & Professional Development
- Mickey Gandi, ISACA GWDC Treasurer
- Nadine Beach, ISACA GWDC Secretary
- Troy McNeill, Director of IT
Thank you to Scott Vachal for putting it all together!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Facebook for the latest and greatest news from ISACA GWDC. There is also a BrightTalk channel featuring interviews and other on-demand content. See our calendar of events to register for a conference or seminar. Happy holidays and Happy New Year from the ISACA GWDC board!
Kenneth joined ISACA in 2013 and presently serves as the GWDC Communications Director. Kenneth is a Principal Architect for Unisys Federal. He holds the CISM, CISA, PMP, CIPP/G, and AWS CCP.