For more information on our events policy, see https://isaca-gwdc.org/event-policies/
- This event has passed.
Webcast: Cloud Strategy & Improving Your Enterprise Security Posture in 2019
October 22, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
This keynote panel is part of Cloud Month on BrightTALK.
Join this keynote panel of security and cloud experts as they discuss:
- The most prevalent security risks and challenges and how to contend with them
- Your cloud strategy and how it affects your overall security posture
- How to extend network security to the cloud
- Areas for automation
- Best practices on how to secure your enterprise in 2019
- Sushila Nair Sr. Director Security Portfolio, NTT DATA Services
- Diana Kelley, Cybersecurity Field CTO, Microsoft
- Yonatan Klein, Sr. Product Manager, Algosec
Who Should Attend
This webinar will provide security information for those that are responsible for design, planning and implementation, design of organizations that are leveraging the cloud as part of their digital strategy. Security professionals, IT Audit and those responsible for cloud within organizations should attend.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits in the area of Specialized Knowledge may be awarded accoording to the instructions as outlined by isaca.org. BrightTALK is not registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.learningmarket.org.
CPE Information for ISACA