For more information on our events policy, see https://isaca-gwdc.org/event-policies/
- This event has passed.
We Are Going Virtual! Cybersecurity Workshops
March 31, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 12:50 pm EDT
One event on March 24, 2020 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 26, 2020 at 12:00 pm
One event on March 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
One event on April 2, 2020 at 12:00 pm
In an effort to keep our Members, the Greater Washington DC region, and the world informed and connected we are holding a series of FREE Cyber workshops for anyone who is interested! We want to give you an outlet as we all adjust to the new norms we are faced with as a result of the escalating health concerns related to the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As such, we hope you can join us. We have a great lineup of presenters who will cover a variety of interesting topics for which one (1) CPE can be earned for each webinar attended. You will need to self-certify, however, as GWDC will not be sending you a CPE certificate.
The topics include:
1) Scammers Taking Advantage of COVID-19 to Attack Victims - How to Detect and Mitigate (on 3/19/20)
2) Are You a Cyber Target? Personal Security Tradecraft for All (on 3/24/20)
3) Continuity of Operations for The Home (on 3/26/20)
4) Ransomware as a Service (RaaS) (on 3/31/20)
5) Embracing Darkness - Introduction to Dark Web Gateways (on 4/2/20)
6) Building a Robust Cyber Monitoring System Using Open Source Software (TBD)
7) Cyber for High School Students, Teachers, Parents - Ways to Get Started (4/7/20)
8) Bringing ISACA to Campus and Beyond (TBD)
9) Community Service Through Knowledge Share (TBD)
If weren't able to attend a Cyber Workshop, we've got you covered! Simply click here to view all recordings.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 668 549 935
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,668549935# US (New York)
+13126266799,,668549935# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Alok joined ISACA in 2006 and presently serves as ISACA GWDC President. He’s served on the Chapter Board of Directors since 2008. Alok is CEO/President at Annuk Incorporated delivering Cybersecurity, Corporate Compliance, Technology Risk Management, and Information technology solutions and services. Alok holds the CISA and CRISC certifications.