- This event has passed.
Rapid Moves to the Cloud (External Event)
August 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDTFREE
COVID-19 has accelerated the move to the cloud. Organizations have been propelled into a new paradigm. The cloud offers many advantages and some challenges in a work from anywhere environment. This session focuses on how to leverage the strength of the cloud whilst reducing risk and increasing governance.
Join this session to learn about:
- Tactical steps to get immediate risk reduction and lower operational cost
- Leverage conditional access and stop shadow IT
- Manage multiple clouds from a technical and cost perspective
- Leverage automation whilst addressing the risks posed by bots and scripts
- Bring governance into your cloud environment
- Build a security roadmap for controls
- Use Zero Trust to secure the work from home model
Kenneth joined ISACA in 2013 and presently serves as the GWDC Communications Director. He holds the CISM, CISA, PMP, CIPP/G, and AWS CCP.