- This event has passed.
Preparing for the Ransomware Pandemic
September 28, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Ransomware has become a cybersecurity pandemic with damages from this type of cyber attack predicted to exceed $5 billion in 2017.
Join this webinar presentation to learn more about:
– Ransomware, its evolution and common techniques used to extract money
– How ransomware may evolve in the future
– What types of protection you can put in place
– What devices you to can use to provide you with the capability to protect your organization
– How you can detect attacks
– How to respond and recover following a ransomware attack
Sushila Nair has twenty year’s experience in computing infrastructure, business and security and has worked in a number of diverse areas — telecommunications, risk analysis, credit card fraud, and has served as a legal expert witness. She has presented at numerous international conferences including CACS, Segurinfo and RSA. She currently serves as the marketing director at the ISACA Greater Washington, D.C. chapter
Sushila is a qualified lead auditor in BS 17799, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC.