- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Global Perspective on Technology and Change
May 7 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am EDT
Join us on May 7th at 8:30 am EST (UTC-5) for a panel discussion on COVID-19 a global perspective with thought leaders from Singapore, the UK and USA. Gain a COVID-19 global perspective on the initial reaction to the pandemic, the steps that agile organizations have taken to address the evolving new paradigm and how organizations can create opportunities in the future.
- How have companies responded to the Covid-19 pandemic in different regions around the world? How resilient were organizations to the operational changes that were thrust upon them? What are some of the key challenge’s organizations have had to address? What steps did they take and should take to secure the new work paradigm?
- How are organizations addressing supply chain issues that are impacting technology and the business?
- How should organizations pivot and position themselves for the future?
This COVID-19 Global Perspectives webinar is hosted by the Greater Washington, DC Chapter of ISACA in conjunction with the London and Singapore ISACA chapters. No registration required.
MEET THE PANEL of the COVID-19 Global Perspective Webinar
Security Leader, NTT DATA Services
Sushila Nair is on the board of the GWDC, the Greater Washington, D.C. Chapter of ISACA and plays an active role in supporting best practices and skills development within the cybersecurity community
Sushila has worked as a Chief Information Security Officer for ten years and has twenty years’ experience in computing infrastructure, business and security. Sushila has consulted in many diverse areas including telecommunications, risk analysis, payment card security, and has served as a legal expert witness. She has worked with the insurance industry in Europe and America on methods of underwriting e-risk insurance based on ISO27001.She has published numerous articles in the computing press on risk and security, and has spoken at Segurinfo, TechMentor, CACS, FinSec and many other global technical events on diverse subjects ranging from managing risk to secure architecture.
APAC CISO, PayPal
Independent Business Advisor
Allan Boardman CISA CISM CGEIT CRISC CISSP is an independent business advisor helping organizations manage their information, technology, cybersecurity and privacy risks. He has held audit, risk, security and governance leadership positions at GSK, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, PwC and KPMG. He is a Past President of ISACA London Chapter and has served on ISACA International’s Board of Directors and several other volunteer groups at ISACA. He currently serves on ISACA’s CGEIT Certification Working Group and represents ISACA on the UK’s Cyber Security Council Formation Project
Owner and Client Executive, Soter Cloud Solutions
Scott Vachal applies his more than 30 years of financial, managerial, and cyber security/IT experience to assist mid-sized companies transition to the cloud environment. Scott has consulted for a full range of companies, from Fortune 500, such as AT&T and Dun & Bradstreet, to mid-sized and small businesses. He currently is owner and client executive for Soter Cloud Solutions, which works with Supply Chain Management entities concerned with Transportation, Logistics, and Fulfillment. Scott is a regular presenter at professional conferences and moderator of panel discussions.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 986 9364 9763
One tap mobile
- +16465588656,,98693649763# US (New York)
- +13017158592,,98693649763# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
- +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
- +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
- +44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
- +65 3165 1065 Singapore
- +65 3158 7288 Singapore
Kenneth joined ISACA in 2013 and presently serves as the GWDC Communications Director. Kenneth is a Principal Architect for Unisys Federal. He holds the CISM, CISA, PMP, CIPP/G, and AWS CCP.